Saturday 19 September 2009

tomato curry

No dinner last night because I was at the pub for Sash's belated 30th birthday, but tonight we have curry. It's friday after all, but how do you square 'curry' with 'healthy goodness'? By having a brilliant Simon Hopkinson tomato special of course!

tomato curryIt's the perfect accompaniment to the new series of Peep Show and secretly, it's one of my favourite curries. I'd forgotten how good this issue of Delicious is/was and I'm deeply tempted by spicy lamb, olive and caramelised onion pie, little mash pies, baked lamb and apricot cous cous, pan-roasted venisonwith creamy baked potato and celeriac, pea and ham soup and kale and chickpea soup. I could go on, so it's just as well it's getting colder...

sources
tomato curry - Simon Hopkinson, Delicious, November 2007 p86

No comments:

Post a Comment

Widget_logo