Tuesday 29 September 2009

pasta with cherry tomato sauce

Yay - it's pay day! However, Ocado can't deliver till tomorrow - boo! With the shopping booked before work we're set for classic spaghetti and tomato sauce tonight, using cherry tomatoes from our plants outside. Yes, milo has actually left some on the vine *mainly* because he's too short to reach.

As it turns out it's just as well it's a dish I can cook in my sleep as I'm ever-so slightly wonky when I get home having gone a bit mad at Friday afternoon drinks. I'm also distracted by watching the mighty Osprey's beat Glasgow on t'internet. The combination of free drink and a heady victory lead to two things:
1. I forget to take a picture. Sorry;
2. I fall for Gus' silver-tongued patter and promise to turn out for the Vets against London Welsh tomorrow. Sorry honey.

Food of the Milos
As the anas are supervising posh children on a trip to some country house in Sussex, it's another day at Julia's for the monkey. Classic cheerios, apricots and toast & phili for breakker. Ham & Cheese pie with beans, and strawberries for lunch, and a massive bowl of left-over pie for dinner. Oh, and more jelly.

sources
pasta with cherry tomato sauce - Donna Hay, The Instant Cook, p58

No comments:

Post a Comment

Widget_logo