Monday 2 May 2011

mediterranean halloumi salad

With Ana out blitzing her bikini tonight and nowt on TV until Glee, I've got a spare hour to potter about watering the garden, sorting out my bag for work tomorrow and unpacking the rest of the weekend's detritus.

The genius of dinner is it only takes as long as it takes to grill some halloumi, open a bottle of chilled rose and slice some extra ripe tomatoes, which have spent the day warming on the sunny kitchen windowsill. Is there any left-over for lunch tomorrow? Is there bobbins...




sources
mediterranean halloumi salad - Delicious, June 2010, p24

2 comments:

  1. I can't eat warm tomatos, they have to be icey cold from the fridge. Weird, also not right. I have had a packet of halloumi in the fridge for weeks now, must sort it out. Might have to make your sweet potatoe and halloumi casserole though, its bloody freezing here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a weirdo, although having said that, I do prefer my sandwich tomatoes to be cold so the bread doesn't get soggy...

    ReplyDelete

Widget_logo