Saturday 14 May 2011

fino's chorizo and tomato salad, with bread and goat's cheese

For some reason I've really struggled with what we did today, and it's only just happened.

I know we all had scrambled egg together for breakfast, we pottered around the garden a little bit before going shopping, I burnt Milo's pizzas but I can't remember whether they were for lunch or dinner, and we had Fino's tomato and chorizo salad, with cheese, rosemary sour dough and chilled chilled rose whilst watching Eurovision:


The afternoon though is a complete blank, until I'm putting some of Milo's clothes into the washing and from the ice cream dribbles, my missing hours return. We went to Richmond May Fair! He went on the bouncy castle, the big slide, and a couple of rides, we queued behind Sally Phillips, Milo bumped into one of my least favourite rugby players (it's just jealousy), and we had some more ice creams from Gelateria Danieli. I knew I'd remember...

sources
chorizo & tomato salad - Fino, in Delicious, July 2006, p59

No comments:

Post a Comment

Widget_logo