Wednesday 22 May 2013

rosie lovell's orzo yellow tomato salad

Hmmm... We're channeling Victor Meldrew today, although not in the sense of looking on in bewildered confusion as the sofa stars squeaking, or the washing machine breaks. No, I'm talking more along the lines of "I do not belieeeeeeve it", as despite knowing for a fact we've eaten this dish loads since finding it last year, I can't find neither hide nor hair of it on this very blog. I. Do. Not. Believe. It

Suffice to say, it's a pretty delicious and satisfying summer salad, consisting of orzo, cherry tomatoes, red onions and oregano, in a white wine vinegar-based dressing. If I ever find the recipe again, I'm going to carve the source of it on my arm so I don't forget where the flock it is.


It's not the most helpful of posts is it?  Ha ha - update alert! Completely randomly I found the issue within 3 minutes of pressing 'publish'. Voila!

sources
orzo yellow tomato salad - Rosie Lovell, Supper with Rosie in Delicious, June 2012, p25

No comments:

Post a Comment

Widget_logo