Wednesday 23 February 2011

chorizo and camembert omlette

This is a real blast from the past as I remember it came from the first copy of Delicious I bought in the UK when we returned from New Zealand. I got it in Finsbury Park Sainsbury's when I was cabana-boying for Greg and Amanda, and cooking it for probably the first time since they very kindly let us stay in their house brings back loads of memories. Mainly memories of tidying and cooking whilst everybody was at work, watching Greg's DVD boxset of Band of Brothers, and walking every day to Sainsbury's, but happy days!

Anyway, having rescued a packet of chorizo from Milo's ravening maw now he's discovered he likes it, I'm quite looking forward to this tonight, and it's even better with some scavenged cold beans as a side...


sources
chorizo and camembert omlette - Delicious 2005, now the Parsley Book

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I love food like this - would you be lovely enough to post the recipe I wonder? I only started buying Delicious from 2006 (influenced by you of course - they must owe you money for that?). Of course Davis won't eat it but since he is never here...

    ReplyDelete

Widget_logo