Monday 27 September 2010

spinach, tomato and chick pea curry

Another rainy monday, it *must* be a Bobble Hat Blitz night!

With Ana out I've got at least an hour in hand to try and catch up with the two weeks worth of blog posts I've randomly missed out on, safe in the knowledge tonight's experimental curry only takes 20 minutes (according to the recipe card). However, I don't take into account the fact Ana has a super-quick shower when she gets back, and I'm always at least five minutes slower than what the recipe suggests. Hmmm...


Despite the fact it uses a pre-made curry sauce (because Sainsbury's don't stock Veeraswamy Moglai Curry Paste - take note of my ire Anna Shirley), it's a pretty nifty veggie curry to add to my armoury. And given the fact we've now got a massive jar of curry sauce in the fridge, I'm sure we'll be seeing it again soon.

Further good news for you chaps is the fact tonight I managed to update the following posts:
Fill your boots! All I've got to do now is catch up last week...

Food of the Milos
The usual breakfast (apples, waffles, banana, baby bel, raisins and grapes) was followed by a less-usual - the celeriac soup he helped make yesterday, for lunch today. He's out and about at Zoe's this afternoon, where he scoffs two treats (a packet of crisps and a packet of chocolate buttons - although he gives Ana two), plus the mother of baby roast dinners!

sources
spinach, tomato and chick pea curry - Waitrose Recipe Cards, Early September 2010

3 comments:

  1. i made this too! dont you just love Waitrose - recipes, nice smiley men who deliver my shopping, reassuringly expensive - love love love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that they have loads of very local stuff (I conveniently ignore the fact that they probably do as every other big supermarket does and screws every penny out of small producers)and their fresh stuff always seems that much fresher. Tesco makes me feel dirty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me and Milo went shopping to the big Sainsbury's in Richmond on Saturday, and whilst it's okay, I always think the quality and taste of the veg is so much lower. They do have tomberries though, which Milo loves...

    ReplyDelete

Widget_logo