Tuesday 6 July 2010

sesame chicken salad with cucumber and celery and Davisss

Today is a scorcher, and whilst Ana and Milo go to visit to his new nursery I head off to my own daycare establishment.

The usual routine of reading in Golden Square is only slightly offset by the arrival of Davisss Taylor for lunch. I still make him sit in the square, in his suit, but as a quid pro quo I take him (although he pays - thanks Davisss) to my new favourite vegetarian restaurant - Mrs Marengos.

It's an off-shoot of Mildreds, (in fact it's next door), and was heartily recommended to me by Angela Hazel White and Sally at work. Other than the amazing cupcakes the best thing on the menu are the halloumi burgers with a pesto dressing and sweet potato chips. They are divine, although obviously not as good as a GBK kiwi burger...

Power-lunching over it's home time, and I have to get a shift on because Davisss is also coming for a power dinner of sesame chicken, with a side order of dancing milo (not pictured).

davisss & anas
sources
sesame chicken salad with cucumber and celery - Jill Dupleix, and here's the recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Widget_logo