Thursday 1 April 2010

roasted cherry tomato tarte tatin UPDATE

This is what happens when you lose your carefully magnetised lists, you completely lose track of where the hell you picked up the recipe. I know it's Valli Little, and I know it's from Delicious, but can I remember when? Can I bobbins.

Anyhow to business, I suppose we've had a variation of this recipe a couple of times before but hey, spice of life and all.

roasted cherry tomato tarte tatin

I'm not sure if I prefer it to the puff or not, they're pretty similar and the roasting of the tomatoes didn't make as much difference to the flavour as I thought. Still, a good way to use up the three or four half boxes of tomatoes lurking in the fridge.

UPDATE - I found the recipe *finally*. I hate it when that happens, it just sat in my mind for ages...

sources
roasted cherry tomato tarte tatin - Valli Little, Delicious, April 2009, p124

No comments:

Post a Comment

Widget_logo