Wednesday 14 April 2010

macaroni cheese with cauliflower and broccoli

It's a new Midsomer tonight, and I've been so effective in clearing the fridge it looks like I might have to resort to eating Ana's giant box of Milk Tray for dinner.

However, three turkish delights down is more than enough slightly sickly sweet chocolate for anyone. Even more controversially I revisit a previously failed dish *only* this time I do it RGB-stylee...

macaroni cheese with cauliflower and broccoli

The cauliflower, broccoli and pasta all get longer in the pan than before, and I create a hybrid of Annabel Karmel's base sauce, with double doses of parmesan and cheddar, and an unexpectedly large twist of nutmeg. Result, blydi marvellous and enough for lunch in Golden Square tomorrow.

I'm a genius

2 comments:

  1. It is wrong of me to want this at 9.30am isn't it? damn your eyes Russell for making dinner appeal to me at breakfast...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, you knows it Brenda! Sadly I didn't bring any in with me today, which might backfire as I'm meeting Greggy for drinks post-work. However it *does* mean I've got some dinner when I get back. Or breakfast tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete

Widget_logo