Wednesday 13 July 2011

jill dupleix's sesame chicken salad with cucumber and celery

After yesterday's exertions, I'm in the office today, learning the ropes and generally nodding as people talk about vintages and terroir. It's not just the wine that's new, I haven't *ever* had to start work at 0800 before, or indeed work, so by the time we knock off at 1830 I'm hanging for sleep, food and a drink - although I'm not quite ready for wine yet...

Food is easy though because I tactically planned ahead this week, buying a rotisserie chicken, and ready baton-ed carrots. All of which means tonight's zesty edition of Jilly Dupliex's sesame chicken salad is the work of but a moment:


It's just as well it's quick, because I am shagged...

sources
sesame chicken salad with cucumber and celery - Jill Dupleix, the Owl Book

1 comment:

  1. Yummy! Now if only you could be here in Calli to make this for me RGB...

    ReplyDelete

Widget_logo