Thursday 14 July 2011

actual REAL book club

Blame it on me joining the ranks of the horny-handed sons of toil, rather than still being a wafty, meeja type, but I couldn't for the life of me work out what we were doing today. Despite being relatively recent in the catalogue of days I've lived, it's remained a black hole.

Until now, when my iPhone helps out (tis the tool all us horny-handed sons of toil use) by reminding me this week was Book Club, not last Thursday, when I originally blogged about it. Doh!

My conversations with Beth now make more sense in the context of it being today, not last week, but it does beg a new and intriguing question; what the hell were we doing last Thursday?

I haven't the foggiest...

1 comment:

  1. I think they need to take you off quality control. It is making your mind mushy.

    ReplyDelete

Widget_logo