Wednesday 14 October 2009

experimental pasta

The anas are out with Hanne, Kendra and Ellie tonight so I'm home alone with nowt on telly and half a bag of kale in the fridge - I know how to live life on the edge.

As it is I watch the rugby on iPlayer and attempt to use the kale up in an experimental pasta dish which also handily enough uses up the last of the orecchiette up.

experimental pastaTo be honest, it's not that great. Kale's just rubbish isn't it? And orecchiette is possibly the worst pasta ever; under-cook it and it's like hard biscuits, over cook it and it's like gloopy cotton balls. Awful! Lucky I was a weeny-bit drunk.

sources
experimental pasta - from my MIIIIIIIIIND! Although it was a close approximation of orecchiette with broccoli, from Delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Widget_logo