Friday 9 October 2009

curry with Kate and Rob(in)

What's the point of Friday nights if not to invite friends over and have a curry? Admittedly I didn't cook tonight, but I did buy a lot of Badger Beer (and I'd had one or two fresheners at the Friday Night bar at work) so I'm more than happy to let Tiffin Box take the load.

Tonight Kate and Rob(in) come over and whilst we *do* learn slightly more about them biblically than we did before, this was off-set by excellent drunken silliness and a brilliant new side-dish Kate ordered: Brinjal Bartha - aubergines baked in olive oil and finished in a light sauce. Mmmmmm

The anas had mild old fashioned chicken curry, which has become her stock dish, and I had medium achari lamb, which has become my stock dish. I'd love to know what the quartered fruit stones are in it, they're slightly sour but I'm thinking maybe mango?

Anyway, it was an excellent night with only minimal real-ale-curry-bottom-burp repercussions in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Widget_logo