Wednesday 2 March 2011

bill granger's porcini and pancetta risotto

With Kayosaurus up for the ballet (and relentlessly making dens in the lounge until Hell freezes over) this week, and nothing in the fridge due to the fact I was drunk watching rugby rather than shopping on Saturday, we're all about buying a couple of ingredients each day to bulk out the cupboard stocks. It's like rationing, only 70 years later...

For some reason one of the only things we *do* have in the fridge is a kilo of pancetta, plus we've got a box of risotto rice, so I think we all know where this is going - Billy G's porcini and pancetta risotto:


As I said last time, you do not need much so there's plenty for three of us plus seconds for people who want it. Have you tried it yet Sarah? I can stick the recipe up if you need?

sources
porcini and pancetta risotto - Bill Granger, Feed Me Now, p76

1 comment:

  1. Would love the recipe thanks, I am pretty good at whipping up a risotto but not quite sure when I would cook the pancetta etc.

    ReplyDelete

Widget_logo