Sunday 20 March 2011

why I shop in waitrose...


Earl Grey's Gingerbread Gentlemen - take that pile 'em high, sell 'em low big supermarkets!

We've been quite-to-very busy recently what with book clubs, birthdays, visiting deepest darkest Worcestershire, Nursery events and the like, which *has* meant my new year's resolution has taken a bit of a battering. However, I am slowly catching up (as ever), so you should see a lot more stuff appearing in the gaps between the 5th March and the 14th, and the 15th onwards. Up to Thursday 17th so I reckon I'll be back on track by the end of the week. Or something.

Bon nuit!

2 comments:

  1. I have gingerbread gentlemen in my cupboard!!! and YES this is why we like Waitrose (and Ocado) I like their little lemon ladies even more though - I buy them for Ben of course as they are non-dairy but I am not sure he has ever actually eaten one...curious...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, that sounds well mysterious! Maybe you should invite a well-respected amateur detective down from his SW14 manor to investigate that? I would do it for free...

    ReplyDelete

Widget_logo