Wednesday 23 March 2011

television stops play

After all the chat about regularly updating the blog I find I'm a week behind and it's pretty much we've found some more TV crack to addict ourselves to.

First up, tonight the new series of Misdsomer Murders started - complete with racist furore, but lacking a certain J Nettles. It should've been awful but in fact was utterly brilliant, and I'm loving the new DCI Barnaby and his dog, Sykes.

Now whilst I'm watching telly Ana is out at Zumba, her second exercise class of the week, and in the fridge are two lamb steaks just waiting to be tagliata'd on her return. But does she do it? Does she cobblers, she makes (herself) a sandwich and leaves me wilting in Midsomer Worthy, before we start mainlining on our second new fix, The Killing.

With 20 hour-long episodes to go, if we disappear over the next month you'll know where to look...

Food of the Milos
He's off to Julia's this morning with neither breakfast or milk, which is odd and unfortunate as I've not got any snacks with me for the journey.
Breakfast: Choc Krispies, toast & butter;
Lunch: Flowers made out of cheese, tomatoes, grapes and toast & marmite, although he didn't eat the tomatoes;
Dinner: Dippy egg, toast, apple and fruit;

1 comment:

  1. What is this "The Killing" and where can I get me some? I think you need to do a post about the meals that are on your to-do list... I am trying to do my Monday Meal Plan but am running out of time and enthusiasm too! Plus I am doing Bootcamp II and so Tue and Thur nights need to be easy meals for Ron to feed the girls while I run around an oval, heaving.

    ReplyDelete

Widget_logo