Sunday 26 July 2009

sweet leek & ricotta lasagne

Addled with a cold and racked with snot, the last thing I want to do is go to a screening tonight, but it'd be impolitic not to attend so I half-heartedly trip off to London's trendy Leicester Square to watch Inglourious Basterds. I'm glad I did (although given I've signed an embargo I'll like to point out I make no judgement on the film whatsoever), and I have a really enjoyable drink with Kate Mew & HBH Hawkes from the Blueyonder crew afterwards. We spend a lot of time moaning about MSN.

Curiously I think I may have drunk my way through the cold and even better, when I get home the anas have defrosted one of the lasagnes in the freezer. She is the best thing ever, and in a teeny-tiny way it makes up for missing the first episode of Midsomer Murders.

Food of the Milos
The new-improved ana audit continues: two bananas, weetabix and two satsumas for breakfast, he surprisingly ate some of last nights vegetable tagine and cous cous for lunch, had a biscuit at Kate's, and had some defrosted shepherd's pie and a golden kiwi fruit for dinner. This really is very detailed isn't it?

sources
sweet leek, tomato and ricotta lasagne - Delicious, September 2005, p31
tomato sauce - Delicious, September 2005, p32

2 comments:

  1. Its detailed but lovely to have a record, I can't remember anything about what Amy ate, and at what age and it would come very handy with Stella. Poor baby is probably going to get steak straight up at six months because I have forgotten when she should be getting stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are quite right, it has cut down on my pfaff factor by about a power of 10. I'm about to load up the freezer with some shepherd's pie tonight so no doubt that'll be reappearing.

    You monkeys well? I've decided the only way to get around the commenting 'issue' is to do it at work...

    ReplyDelete

Widget_logo