Sunday 26 July 2009

fushty chups

Due to a three hour 'inspirational' company speech this afternoon, I'm running approximately three hours late today, so I pick up some fushty-chups from Tanya's on my way home. It definitely counts as our weekly fish intake.

I do like their stuff, it's v crispy, the fish is v moist and it comes in such large portions we only ever need a large for one to share between the two of us. To be fair though, I could've done with some more chips tonight...

Food of the Milos
Porridge and banana for brekker, fruit flakes as a mid-morning snack, and cherry tomatoes, avocado, cheese, apple and a waffle with maple syrup for lunch. For dinner he had a jacket potato with cheese, cherry tomatoes - his new crack - avocado, blackberries, raspberries and a peach yoghurt for tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Widget_logo