Monday 22 June 2009

rich beef ragu

The milos have two nights of single parenting to look forward to tonight and tomorrow (Friday) as ana is down the pub with the local mum's club, and then I'm out with the ladies from work tomorrow. With this in mind it seems obvious to cook a monster ragu - enough for me tonight, ana and the milos tomorrow, plus some in the freezer for him. Although this time I remember not to use any wine, after the last disaster. The upshot is still good but it does lack some depth.
rich beef ragu
The genius thing about it is I can just leave it to bubble away whilst I watch The Mentalist and Psychoville, and the anas booze it up down the road. I'm totally like Russella Express.

Food of the Milos
Despite my confidence yesterday, m magic esq cocks a definite snook at the salmon risoni and spits most of it out across the garden. The bugger.

sources
rich beef ragu - Delicious, March 2007, p51

No comments:

Post a Comment

Widget_logo