Thursday 18 June 2009

poached salmon & risoni salad

When I get back from work tonight claire and isla are around; the kids are playing, and the older kids are drinking wine in the garden sun. It's a nice evening, perfect for a fish salad, to which news the anas pull the most amazingly sour face.

However I've learned from last time, and put a bit more seasoning in it, as well as a handful more dill. It's freakin marvellous even though I say so myself - plus there's some for monkey's tea tomorrow (as he loved it last time), and for my lunch as well. Hurrah!

poached salmon & risoni saladsource
poached salmon & risoni salad (although I use orzo) - Bill Granger, Holiday, p14

1 comment:

  1. ooh this looks nice - I may have to give it a go this week, maybe it will help cancel out the calorie overload from this week. x

    ReplyDelete

Widget_logo