Thursday 11 June 2009

lime chicken curry

Yesterday I had a great day at work, today I hit the wall, sat in a coma with all the symptoms of a hangover but having not drunk anything at all to explain it. By the time I get home and help bath monkey I've definitely got swine flu, so I go to bed and only get up for some combination therapy of lime chicken curry and CSI.

It does the trick and I go back to bed much happier - she's lucky she married me.

Food of the Milos
We've given up with quarantine now, but there's nobody about to play with so the end result is the same; park, egg for lunch and some defrosted ratatouille for dinner. I think ana is going a bit stir-crazy, lucky she's got work tomorrow.

source
stir-fried chicken with lime and coconut - Delia Smith, How to Cook Book Two, p107

No comments:

Post a Comment

Widget_logo