Friday 26 June 2009

paella valenciana de la huerta

It's friday night and I've planned to do a curry with some chicken thighs and legs from the freezer. However I've got a bundle/bag/pod/whatever a collection of broad beans is called from the market left over, and Matt & Virginie are coming for dinner tomorrow night. I've already cooked them paella, which was my original plan, so we decide to swap over - paella for us tonight, and curry tomorrow.

paella valenciana

It counts as 'experimental' because i've never tried this particularly recipe, but paella tastes like paella whatever the variation on the ingredients. Sometimes despite the ingredient differential.

Food of the Milos
Tonight was going to be brilliant; he was going to wolf down the fish meatballs like no tomorrow and I will have returned from work to see him triumphantly defrosting some more! The anas are quite rightly sceptical. On the upside, at least I was able to have a pre-meal amuse bouche of fish meatballs before the paella...

sources
paella valencia de la huerta - Delicious, September 2005, p58

No comments:

Post a Comment

Widget_logo