Wednesday 24 June 2009

pad thai

Another anas favourite tonight only slightly marred by the fact I used the bad noodles in an attempt to use stuff up in the cupboard. Honestly they're terrible, you spend ages soaking them in boiling water, and then you have to pick half of them out because they've stuck together in a crunchy, chewy mass. How can anything be crunchy and chewy at the same time? Avoid them like the plague.

pad thaiFood of the Milos
Further bad culinary news is delivered on my arrival home to discover the floor under the garden table strewn with bits of fish meatball. They didn't go down well and the milos are having an evening meal of peanut butter on toast, blueberries and cheese. Hmmm, I hope it is only because his teeth are still hurting because he's got six more portions in the freezer.

sources
pad thai - Donna Hay, Modern Classics Book One, p133

1 comment:

  1. Hello there Russells, please may you provide the recipe for this as I can't find it on the interwebnet and her book is £35 on amazon and given that I had a leeetle shop in Reiss, House of Fraser, Oasis, Gap and Waitrose today, further purchasing may not go down well...although I suppose I might as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb...

    ReplyDelete

Widget_logo