Friday 8 January 2010

pasta with cherry tomato sauce

The ana's are out tonight to the Thomas Cubitt with Kiki and Rosie (bet she's not sticking to the teetotal January rule), I'm home alone tonight. Normally this would mean some wild and exciting experimental dish but I'm scuppered because the milo managed to sleep in till nine this morning. Which means his whole day is thrown out, so I don't manage to get him into bed until eight and I can't be cracked to fanny about in the kitchen.

pasta with cherry tomato sauce

There is one element of 'experimental' cookery - I used IOW smoked garlic in it tonight, which makes it interestingly more 'meaty'. It's a pretty good twist.

Camera's still playing up by the way. Tonight's worked at the hundredth time but the rest all come up blank. I give up.

sources
pasta with cherry tomato sauce - Donna Hay, The Instant Cook, p58

No comments:

Post a Comment

Widget_logo