Saturday 30 January 2010

giovanni's sausages

An exciting, bright saturday dawns and the monkey is excited because Nanny, Danny and Dylan are coming up for the day. However we have to temper the high spirits with a trip to pond and Cafe Nero as my brother overslept...

Still, it's really nice to see them when they do eventually arrive *even if* I have to almost immediately leave to play rugby. Everybody trails along for the second half to see us thump Belsize Park 3s, and I come up with a 5 yard Barnes (me) classic at the end in front of the milos. He's more concerned about my muddy hands though, and gives me a baby wipe before I can cuddle him. I wonder where he gets his OCD/hospital corners tendencies from? I'm saying it's from the anas.

Once we pack everybody off home, and monkey into bed, we settle in with lovely, lovely giovanni's sausages. Extra spicy/garlicky sausages maketh the dish.

geovanni's sausages

Food of the Milos
A mixed bag today. Scrambled egg for breakfast, which is good, but this is followed by an iced bun in Barnes and a croissant. He then eats some burgers at the rugby club along with mini cheddars and an orange juice, and then he shares Dylan's chips for dinner. Hmmm

sources
giovanni's sausages - Bill Granger, Every Day, p77

No comments:

Post a Comment

Widget_logo