Saturday 23 January 2010

curry at rosie & alessio's

A dull Saturday enlivened by a couple of groovy events, obviously the first being the fact we've got the Grandparents in the house. This means we get an amazing double-whammy lie-in; not only does the monkey sleep in till 9, he immediately wants to see Granddad, so we get left alone.

Anyway, leaving the Pickle with the Kayosaurus & Mikeplodocus for the day we first go to Sloane Square to spend our Christmas vouchers (thanks mum!), and then we go to the badlands of Tulse Hill for dinner at Rosie & Alessio's. I drive.

Oh yes, I drive - first I drive to Gloucester Road to pick up Kendra, then I drive to Dulwich for a curry. Italians and Kiwis made it.

It was spicy, loads of cinnamon and chilli and a great gravy, with some brilliant side dishes of dhal and sag paneer. I wish I was drinking.

I drive home.

Anyway, I've finally taken a picture of all my kitchen-themed Christmas presents: Spices, Mrs Beeton and wine glasses from my mum, port from ana louise, a mug and wine thermometer from the in-laws, and a silicon fish slice from the milos:

Christmas presents

No comments:

Post a Comment

Widget_logo