Tuesday 26 January 2010

jamie's southern sausage stew

By crikey it's freezing today. When I turned onto Mortlake High Street this morning I was momentarily blinded by the tears starting in my eyes, I swear they froze to my cheeks.

By the time I got home it hadn't got any warmer, and after another broken night of certain piccalilly's waking up with 40C temperatures, I'm knackered and freezing. What better reason to fire up an extra spicy stew?

jamie's sausage stew
Sadly somebody appears to be on the road to recovery and has LOADS of energy, and incredibly gets up after we've put him to bed. The recovery isn't the sad bit, the sad bit is we have to lie about the sausages because the milos heart them to the max. We lie and we bribe him with chocolate, we're bad parents.

Food of the Milos
Porridge and banana for breakfast, crumpets for lunch and lentil stew for dinner. Obvs this includes the usual snacks - Humzingers, rice cakes, smoothies etc

sources
jamie's southern sausage stew - Jamie Oliver, Delicious, October p41

No comments:

Post a Comment

Widget_logo