Monday 23 March 2009

pasta bows with spring peas and prosciutto

Part of the trade-off for leaving ana home alone with the milos, whilst I swan off to Miss Lucy Ferguson's poker night, is I have to cook dinner for them both before I go. Although a spelling spaz, Bill Granger has some ace quick pasta meals for both sweet innocent children, and milo - ha ha!.

pasta bows with spring peas and prosciuttoI admit the peas were a gamble for both of them, but whilst ana eats hers the milo's post MMR lack of appetite sees me eating the ricotta and prosciutto, and him eating the pasta. I *swear* to you though Sarah, he does usually love it! This one's from Simply Bill.

1 comment:

  1. Ja, ja, at least he is eating the pasta AFTER its had sauce applied! Just wait till he can reason with you. It goes something like this in our house "no mummy, I no like the sauce, its yucky." and then she proceeds to squirt wiggles tomato sauce all over it. Nice. I really need some recipes on your blog now please. We have had a variation of chicken and stirfry with various sauces/concoctions for the last few weeks. Totally uninspiring but very quick.

    ReplyDelete

Widget_logo