Saturday 20 February 2010

pasta with cherry tomato sauce

I think I'm getting gayer. I've spent the evening drinking rose, watching Wallander and I've eaten half a tub of Haagen Daz. And I defrosted the freezer today. Lucky there's some bloody association football on the TV. Grrr, how about them giants eh? The giants? But what a day!

Having spent the week being carried around on her golden platter on the Isle of Wight, the ana's are in need of some serious pampering and duly disappears off to Champney's with Kiki for the weekend. Which leaves me and the monkey's a daddy-beastie weekend.

We go swimming and he spends about an hour sliding down the elephant slides, taking running jumps off the edge and playing with the showers. We get the bus there and back, he wears his new jumper from Hayley Fisher-Harlock, which means he spends both both journeys doing his patented "Canadian" impressions. Post snoopy snooze we have a coffee, a cake and feed the ducks. He's on great form, and apart from occasional demands to "cuddle mummy", it's a brilliant day. I'm knackered though, fit only for pink wine and easy pasta dishes. Shame I couldn't find the Sex and the City DVDs for the perfect ending.

pasta with cherry tomato sauce

Food of the Milos
Other than about a litre of milk he has porridge with maple syrup and apricots in, more apricots as snacks, biscuits and some raisins but no lunch. A cake in Cafe Nero and then spaghetti juzzed up with some defrosted roasted squash and peppers.

sources
pasta with cherry tomato sauce - Donna Hay, The Instant Cook, p58

1 comment:

Widget_logo