Saturday 6 February 2010

plaice en papillote, stuffed chicken supreme and 18 pints of guinness

The other reason for visiting the lovely Taylors was because me, Davissss and Dan Jupp had all been given a knife skills course for Christmas at Eckington Manor.

It was bleeding marvellous, I loved it and in fact I think I'm addicted to cookery courses now. By 2 o'clock I'm slightly tipsy having filleted a plaice, jointed a chicken (and stitched up the mutant halves), and eaten all the bits with some fine wines.

After such a great morning Wales chose that exact moment to ruin it by playing as if they'd never met before. How, with the tallest player in the Northern Hemisphere at the front of your line out, how can you lose all your line outs? How? How? And Gareth Cooper? And Tom James, Tom James - Jesus! Still, I had lots of love Guinness at the rugby club and I was very very funny when I got home, apparently.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Widget_logo