Monday 15 February 2010

potato & cep stew

Can you believe it, ana and the milos have only been on the diamond isle for less than half a day and already everything is mean, and grey and minky.

It's freezing today, and when I get home there's no image of Shane Williams drawn on the lounge carpet in SA Gold bottletops, no banner reading 'My daddy!' Just washing up and empty cupboards.

One trip to Waitrose later and I've got classic potato & cep stew and leek & potato soup simmering away on the hob, plus I've stuffed a whole packet of jalapeno and cheese crispy things. Perhaps I shouldn't have eaten ALL of the stew though - I'm *stuffed*...

potato & cep stew
sources
potato & cep stew - Delicious, November 2009, p81
potato, leek and stilton soup - Delicious, January 2007, p104

No comments:

Post a Comment

Widget_logo