Tuesday 14 April 2009

macaroni cheese

A long bank holiday drive back from Dorset after a weekend of over indulgence requires one thing, a big slab of carbs coated in four cheeses care of Mr J Oliver. I read somewhere recently that adding cauliflower into it is a really good way of increasing your veg intake, so I bung some in as well. Naturally this is offset by a really small salad.


macaroni cheese

It goes a very small way to making up for the following massive meals ingested over the weekend, naturally washed down with booze:
Vegetarian AND meat lasagne from Greggy
Chicken curry, chana masala and what looked like green slime in lentils but probably wasn't from The Star of Daviss
A massive roast lamb from the Good Lucy's &
Ratatouille from me via Saint Hugh

In retrospect it doesn't seem like much, but I feel like I've put on about a bazillion pounds. The anas have been stunned into silence by the sheer weight of carbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Widget_logo