Tuesday 21 April 2009

cheese toasties

Bad parenting-a-go-go sees us spend about a million hours in Kingston A&E only to discover the milos haven't really done anything to their foot. By the time we get home I can't be bothered to pick the remaining meat off the chicken carcass to make a pie, so we have cheese toasties.

I'm less than inspired, but at least he hasn't developed tagliatelle hamstrings or gouty foot through his recent close contact with Daviss and Greggy.

cheese toastiesFood of the Milos
Before hospital Zoe stuffs him with pizza from annabel karmel - she's become quite the thing hasn't she? - and we fill him with raisins in casualty.

The lucy's, if you're commenting as I'm writing this at half ten at night, how sad are we (to the power of 30)?

1 comment:

  1. 22hrs 16 minutes to be precise - even more sad and tragic is the fact I have only just sat down having spent the evening cleaning..grrr. I enjoyed a jamie Oliver seared tuna with tomato and corriander salsa for my tea (I made it, not Davisss)and having viewed your pie delights I am now hungry again. I need a fricking diet and pronto. x love to all Barnes' folk

    ReplyDelete

Widget_logo