Monday 18 April 2011

roast chicken and salad

Not much of a blog tonight. Ana's out at Ellie's visiting Hannae Signey B-wankershill, who is over from Norway for the week, and whilst me and Milo drop her off in deepest, darkest Chiswick, I've got a chicken roasting in the oven.

With Ana out of the house, it does mean a) we've got loads of chicken left-over for ottolenghi's chicken and three-rice salad later this week, and b) I can indulge in mopping up as much chicken juice from the bottom of the pan with bread as I like, without shame or reproach.

Food of the Milos
Even though nursery is off, it's still busy as Milo has two playdates booked in for the day:
Breakfast: Pre-breakfast nibbles, dippy egg and soldiers;
Lunch: Spaghetti bolognese, a bowl of pineapple pieces and a Fab lolly at Kate's;
Dinner: Fish fingers, corn on the cob, sweet potato wedges, followed by ice cream with strawberry sauce and 100s and 1000s at Sam's.

1 comment:

  1. I am not reading your blog at the moment. I am very grumpy because I got rained out of my tent while camping with Ron's parents at the same time as you were ALL enjoying sparkling wine and FUN at the Baxter/Taylor country estate. Go away. Sulk.

    ReplyDelete

Widget_logo