Monday 4 April 2011

ottolenghi's roast chicken and three-rice salad

It's funny the things you discover when you start SEO-ing everything. Who knew one of our favourite summery salads was a Yotam Ottolenghi creation? The girls at work were getting excited about his cookbook last year, but I've never been that impressed with the odd recipe which has turned up in Delicious over the years, but clearly I've been wrong because we love this one.


You notice by cooking it (and I added rocket because we had a huge bag left in the fridge), I'm implying it's summer *even though* it's still technically speaking spring. Suck it up kids, there's nothing like unseasonably sunny weather to bask in the park in!


Question though, what are all these people doing in my park, and where were they during the iron-cold winter? They shouldn't be allowed...

sources
yotam ottolenghi's roast chicken and three-rice salad - Delicious, July 2008, p64

No comments:

Post a Comment

Widget_logo