Tuesday 4 August 2009

three days on vectis

Hurrah for mini-breaks! One train and catamaran journey later I'm on the island for the weekend - yay!

The weekend highlights include:
After 13 years finally being allowed to go to Blackgang Chine and it's ACES! Had I realised 13 years ago all I needed to go was have a small baby things would've been different...
Seeing Kayosaurus and Mikeleodocus naturellement
Friday night out at the White Lion with Tamsin, although we're clearly now dull, middle-aged types now as we just talk about babies. Hmmm, what happened to drinking games?
Mikeledocus going all Nigella on our asses with a superb saturday night curry. Mmmmm
and finally, a hearty barbie at Lucy and Martin's on the way home.

Hurrah for minibreaks!

3 comments:

  1. well that is quite some mini-break! Do you have fiotos of Mikes curry? I feel that the blog needs some visuals because as much as your witticisms continue to keep me amused, I DO love a good picture.

    We miss the Barnes' I have told Davissss that rugby is as off as an egg from 1972 for the first weekend in sept as we are venturing down to Landaaan taaan. kisses all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I MISS YOU ALL!!!!!!!!

    And pray tell, seeing Kay and Mike au naturelle, surely they weren't nudey bathing in the garden? WHAT? no photos please

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha! yes I too wondered that but then realised he meant 'naturally it was lovely to see them' but I did have a moment of 'oh my goodness things have changed on the Island'! xx

    ReplyDelete

Widget_logo