Friday 14 August 2009

moroccan chicken stew

The weather can't make up it's mind today; it's hot, but it rains. My over-heated state isn't helped by the fact the CMS at work falls over, I have to spend most of the day in meetings and lunchtime in the gym. I do beat my rowing record though - 5000 in 18.20, with my 500m splits 1.50/1.50/1.50/1.52/1.47!

There's chicken in the fridge and swim shorts to squeeze into next week so we have Moroccan chicken stew, the Delicious version rather than the Melissa Turner version. Someday I'm going to try the Raan Style Lamb recipe on the opposite page...

moroccan chicken stewFood of the Milos
A busy day of milo-mummy action begins with some crumpet ("Don't want it"), tea and some of my museli. For lunch he has last night's gnocchi and ana's do him another batch of pizza for tea. Where *does* he put it all?

sources
moroccan chicken stew - Delicious, February 2008, p 28

No comments:

Post a Comment

Widget_logo