Thursday 1 March 2012

donna hay's pasta with cherry tomato sauce

Happy Saint David's Day! I proudly cycled into work wearing my Wales shirt and got not one, not two but THREE* waves and cheers - harrumble! There was even some Welsh Wine knocking around the office, bizarrely.

It wasn't quite such a glorious return journey however. With Ana out at Nursery Book Club, I've got carte blanche to roast up a curried chicken and drink my new-found favourite beverage, super-chilled Fino Sherry. Or fall asleep for two hours with Milo, wake up in a panic and realise the curry is well out. Donna Hay's super-quick super-tasty pasta with cherry tomato sauce it is then, although I obvs still get to drink Sherry and even better, listen to the last series of Bleak Expectations - double harrumble!


Can one man eat three bowlfuls of pasta? Of course, although I do feel a little let's say 'tight' around the waist.

Incidentally, I think I can add two days of celeriac soup for lunch to the list of things I'm not allowed to eat for social reasons.

sources
pasta with cherry tomato sauce - Donna Hay, Instant Cook, p58

No comments:

Post a Comment

Widget_logo