Monday 24 May 2010

mediterranean halloumi salad

The post-wedding comedown continues. What's the point of continuing if there are no slinky dresses and strappy sandals to slip into I say, but I'm over-ruled. Consequently the portion control police are still out in full force.

So Bikini Blast continues tonight, and given we both want to watch Glee rather than fannying about in the kitchen, the tried and trusted halloumi salad gets yet another airing.

mediterranean salad

This time I don't use quite so many roasted peppers as they are slick with sunflower oil, but double up on tomatoes and spinach, cos they are good for you. Cunningly enough it also means I have enough left over for lunch in the square tomorrow. We're also out of olives, which is a bit of a bugger as I love them. Dinner is served with our new beverage du nuit, gins and tins.

Food of the Milos
I haven't done this for a while, apologias, mainly because I'm so far behind I can't remember what he's eaten. However I *do* know what he had tonight, mini burgers from last night's mince I stuck in the fridge. Ana cooks him the burgers sans buns, with avocado, tomatoes, cheese and grapes, like a mini-GBK. Oh how I crave a kiwi burger

sources
mediterranean halloumi salad - Delicious, June 2010, p24

No comments:

Post a Comment

Widget_logo