Wednesday 17 March 2010

lamb tagliata

After last night's fishy stodge-fest (which I stunk work out with at lunchtime - the ultimate office sin), we opt for an old favourite which is both light whilst still packing a punch: Lamb tagliata.

lamb tagliata
However cycling 11K home these days means I'm usually starving and if I want to keep the weight off I need to curb my sandwich-making urges. A salad, lovely though this one is, isn't going to cut it, so we turn it into a two-course feast with the last of the mushroom soup.

I've given up with the International Fraternity of Friendly Brompton Owners Club, I think I'm the only member.

Food of the Milos
Back to Julia's today and for once he has some breakfast, Ready Brek. Vegetable pasta for lunch and some of last night's fish pie for dinner, so the smell of undyed smoked haddock was worth it.

sources
lamb tagliata - Jill Dupleix, Delicious, October 2007, p138

No comments:

Post a Comment

Widget_logo