Thursday 11 March 2010

beetroot risotto

Due to a mix-up with our posh friends being unable to co-ordinate their Smythson iPhones and various East European nannies (yes kiki and beth, I am looking a you), we get the devastating news early this morning that book club is on tonight! This is a triple bugger as I'm only a third of the way through it, ana hasn't even started and we've not got a babysitter.

Luckily technology comes to our rescue. As I'm out tomorrow with Magnus twirling our moustahes at a Victorian Fancy Fair, the anas go to beth's and I stay here. We review using Skype and I get to eat a double portion of beetroot risotto without anybody pulling faces. And I include both Good and Bad Lucy's into that equation...

beetroot risotto

sources
oven-cooked beetroot risotto - Delicious, June 2009, p85

3 comments:

  1. Oh my GOD, you ate that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a bleeding brain injury! Sorry! PS skype us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really dont think you understand how difficult it is having so many staff to organise Russell....

    ReplyDelete

Widget_logo