Tuesday 9 March 2010

hot chilli

Chaucer never mentioned it being this cold, and we've still got a month to go until we go on pilgrimage! Whilst we wait for April showers to pierce the roots (which is a medieval metaphor for sperm fact Nuns Priest fans), we make do with a classic hot chilli to ward off frostbite.

I can't believe we haven't had chilli for over a year, leastwise it's not in the blog and I couldn't find the Delicious quick recipe, so I had to go back into my miiiiiiiiiiind! It's a fairly fluid recipe - curry powder, chilli powder, garam masala, ground cumin, paprika, etc etc and the secret ingredient. A secret. Okay, grated chocolate...

hot chilli

Brompton update - a new record today with 11 bromptons on the road. Sadly nobody is interested in the International Fraternity of Brompton Riders Wave of Friendship, until I physically accost a chap on a midnight blue version at some lights on Kensington High Street and force him into conversation.

I also discovered Bad Lucy is another member of the ana-anti-beetroot gang. She is now dead to me.

Food of the Milos
Toast for breakfast, rice cakes, smoothies and raisins and then a marmite sandwich (which he didn't eat) for lunch, with apple slices and cheese. For dinner he had roast chicken, roast potato, mashed potato, yorkshire pudding, broccoli and spinach at Zoes, with a Callipo ice lolly. He didn't eat the spinach.

sources
hot chilli - my mind.

2 comments:

  1. I love the beetroot. BUT NOT in soup form. Every mouthful delivers a curious surprise as I realise that it is not in fact a blackcurrant & raspberry smoothie. Very nice 'mind' chilli though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you been talking to 'Bad' Lucyfer and the equally detestable ana louise?

    ReplyDelete

Widget_logo