Friday 19 August 2011

mediterranean halloumi salad

Sweet Jebus I'm knackered today, I think I'm still recovering from Edinburgh. I'm so tired I manage to crash out not once but twice whilst snuggling with Milo tonight, and don't actually get up until Ana gets me out at half nine.

Interestingly after all the rain we've had, today I get a distinct smell of winter: It's cold, bright and crisp on the way into work, and on my way back somebody has a bonfire going on Lonsdale Road. I had planned on cooking a stew, but by the time I clamber out of Milo's bed, time is of the essence. At least Ana's happy as it's one of her favourites:


I suppose now I'm Vintner I should really tell you what we drank it with? Well I came back tonight with a selection of products we sold at Edinburgh, as Ana was interested. We're hardly scientific in our choice though, we simply have the coldest bottle - the La Bastille Rose. It's really dry and really fruity - an really excellent choice by co-colleague, Julia. I may listen to her more often from now on...

sources
mediterranean halloumi salad - Delicious, June 2010, p24

No comments:

Post a Comment

Widget_logo