Tuesday 25 February 2014

nigella lawson's curly-edged pasta with lamb

Sometimes there’s not much to say about cooking: You just sort of get in, check the weekly menu and get on with it.

Tuesday nights I tend to run home, so usually the options are either something that takes no more than 10 minutes to construct once I’ve had a shower – which is obviously easier in the summer – or something that can bubble away whilst I’m warming down doing nekked lunges in front of the telly.

As it's still nippy and wet, we're erring towards the heartier end of the scale, so whilst I’m applying beauty unguents and cucumbers to my eyes,  Nigella’s lamb ragu is simmering away on the hob.


Even better, it’s a good dish to use up not only the last of the oregano in the freezer, but I can sweep up three almost-empty packets of malfalda pasta that Ana insists on leaving at the back of the cupboard. WINNER!

sources
curly-edged pasta with lamb ragu - Nigella, Nigelissima, serialised in Delicious, November 2012, p22

No comments:

Post a Comment

Widget_logo